We will warrant all passive speakers for a period of five years (5 Years) from the point of purchase. We will warrant active speakers and electronics for a period of two years (2 Years). This warranty does not cover products that have been misused or acts of god. The warranty does not include televisions or projectors. Some manufacturers provide extended warranties, these will clearly be marked on the product page.
Returning Repairs and Unwanted Goods
Statutory 14 calendar day return policy for goods bought online: You may within 14 calendar days of receiving products from us, return the item for a refund or an exchange providing it is in a perfect and resalable condition. You are liable for all return carriage costs in relation to returns / cancellations. These returns must use a tracked courier and also be insured to the value of the purchase. The product must be returned in the condition it was received. We reserve the right to refuse returned items or deduct a 15% restocking fee if there is evidence of user abuse, attempted installation, or if the goods are not in a resalable condition when returned. Beyond this 14 calendar day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 12 months for new items or 3 months for used items, unless otherwise stated (see above). If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our support team, via the website or telephone. We will arrange for your item to be repaired or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre. If it is unable to be repaired, it may in certain circumstances be replaced with a new product of the same specification. Items are returned at your own risk. In these cases you must return goods by your own method, e.g. Royal Mail or your own choice of carrier, please follow the steps below:
Before returning any item(s) to us please ensure you have:
- Notified us and received a response.
- Enclosed all accessories unless informed otherwise.
- Use all packaging that was originally supplied.
- Ensure our full address is clearly displayed Do NOT write directly on the box/packaging with pen/ink.
- All returns should be enclosed in a suitable carton (not just the factory box).
- Securely seal the packaging using similar method to the original delivery.
- We very strongly advise you to use a method that has a record of you sending it and requires that we have to sign for it. Failure to follow this may result in complications if the item has any trouble reaching us via courier/post.
- Following these steps will help ensure the products arrive back correctly and in good condition. Failure to follow this procedure may result in your return being rejected upon receipt.